A gorgeous art piece for any The Lord of the Rings lover, especially for the Hobbits at heart. This piece captures the incredible beauty of The Fellowship of the Ring as filmed on location in New Zealand, remembering the first hours of Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee's long journey as they left the Shire.
Premium Paper Art:
These high-quality fine art prints on paper are made in the USA with museum-quality satin and inks designed to last a lifetime; in fact, several lifetimes.
- Fine art print on high-quality paper stock.
- Inks chose with care to faithfully reproduce the artist's original painting.
- Unframed Art print.
- Arrives carefully sleeved, rolled, and safely protected in a reinforced media shipping tube. Ready for the frame of your choice.
Framed Paper Art Print:
We have specially framed your museum-quality Premium Paper art print in an attractive black frame of our choice. Each finished piece is a beautiful and ready-to-hang piece of art.
- This finished option is perfect for gift-giving.
- Features your chosen artwork in a lightweight black wooden frame protected by a shatter-resistant acrylic window.
This gallery-quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is crafted to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade-resistant. Inks are water-based and solvent free, so you may rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Our wrapped canvases are assembled with 3/4" thick wooden frames and glued wood core stretcher bars.
- Ready-to-hang. Includes attached mounting hardware.
- Semi-Gloss Print for the increased vibrancy of the artwork on canvas.
- They have beveled Wood Stretch Bars to keep the frame less noticeable from the front of the canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples to ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.