We are proud to offer another officially licensed reproduction sword in this replica of the sword of Strider!
In the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Strider was one of the mysterious Dunedain Rangers of the North, feared and distrusted by the folk of Eriador because of the Rangers' grim appearance and nomadic lives. However, the Rangers protected these same people from the forces of evil. Strider was in fact Aragorn son of Arathorn, the true heir to the crown of Gondor. His ancestor was Isildur, who cut the Ring of Power from the hand of Sauron with his sword Narsil.
This sword replica is of the plain ranger's battle sword he used while on his missions against the agents of Sauron. This item measures 47" overall and features a 36" blade of 420 stainless steel. This sword also offers a solid metal cross guard and pommel with antique metal finish and genuine leather wrapped grip. This item includes a wooden wall plaque for prominent display.
- Approximately 47 inches Full Sword Length
- 36 inch blade length
- Unsharpened stainless steel replica blade
- Hilt features solid metal cross guard and pommel with antique metal finish
- Genuine leather wrapped handgrip
- Includes Gondor inspired wooden wall plaque for display
- Intended for Ages 18 and Over
- Prop Replica for Display Only
- Not For Swinging, Impact, or Martial Arts Use.