‘I will give you a name,’ he said to it, ‘and I shall call you Sting.’
- Bilbo Baggins
With over 100 million copies sold in over 40 languages, millions have grown up with The Lord of the Rings, the classic epic tale considered by millions to be the greatest fantasy-adventure story ever told.
J.R.R. Tolkien's epic trilogy chronicles the struggle between good and evil for possession of the evil One Ring. The book trilogy, named the most popular book of the 20th Century, has been presented in a series of feature films from New Line Cinema.
- Sting Stainless Steel Prop Replica Sword
- Detailed wooden display plaque and certificate of authenticity are included.
- Solid metal guard and pommel
- Antique metal finish.
- Plastic hilt grip with wrapped vine design
- 420 stainless steel blade
- This Sting Dagger is 22" overall, with a 15" blade
- Beautiful Prop-Replica Display is not for martial arts use