From Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, comes this steel replica prop sword of Kanae Kocho. Kanae was the sister to Shinobu, and the late Flower Hashirama (or Pillar).
Within the anime, Nichirin Blades are special swords wielded by the Demon Slaying Corps. They are forged to constantly absorb sunlight: one of the only major weaknesses of Demons.
This replica has been crafted to physically recreate Kanae's sword, complete with the cutout along the blade. The katana's handguard represents a butterfly.
- Approximate blade length: 27 inches
- Approximate full length 38.5 inches (41" with scabbard)
- False Edged unsharpened blade with cutout design in the steel.
- Butterfly girl inspired metal tsuba (handguard) on the hilt.
- Stainless steel replica katana with metal and molded plastic hilt parts and blue nylon wrapped handgrip.
- An embellished black sheath is included.
- Intended for ages 18 and over.
- Note this is a DISPLAY ONLY Replica Katana.
- This sword is not created for swinging, impact, or martial arts use.